Job Search - Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator
We are looking for a passionate, innovative and driven Digital Marketing Co Ordinator to join our team. You have your finger on the pulse when it comes to all things eCommerce, branding and digital marketing. You are self-motivated and outcome focussed, creative and commercially minded. Your role will be hands on and diverse, planning, executing and driving our digital channels and brands forward, in order to do this you are an efficient and organised person.
We are a 70 + Australian fashion company with iconic Australian brands, you will play the key role in strengthening and transforming our digital platforms to accelerate sales growth – both online and offline. Based at the Head Office in Clayton and reporting to Management directly, in this newly created role, you will execute initiatives to grow sales, brand recognition and enhance our customer’s experience on our digital channels and across the entire business including our wholesale division.
You will add significant value through:
· Ownership and management of our websites on Shopify as well as our partner channels. This includes product creation and copywriting, optimising website performance, merchandising, plan and execute promotions across landing pages, homepage and banners.
· Ensuring the website is set up for success with photography, inventory and dispatch, and look at ways to innovate each step of the process.
· Create, manage and execute a fully integrated digital marketing strategy including EDMS, Social, Paid Search, SEO and Content
· Create and execute tailored email marketing campaigns that drive retention and conversion
· Developing and execute a digital marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and online sales
· Utilise analytical tools to draw insights and report on website and campaign performance.
· Seek out opportunities for continuous improvements and execute optimisation of the onsite customer experience that that will drive ROI
· Plan and execute the launches of new products and rereleases of existing products, to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers. This includes catalogues and campaigns for our wholesale division as well as ecommerce.
· Understand and support our sales team; train them on new season styles, product benefits and the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
· As our first point of contact, manage our Gabee brands and products across existing and future marketplaces and work closely with Account Managers to drive sales and increase brand awareness via free and paid opportunities, analytics analysis.
· Seek our influencers that align with our brands, and be the main point of contact with them and manage campaigns.
· Plan and execute press releases and collaborations.
To be successful in this role you will have:
· Demonstrated relevant professional marketing experience preferable within the retail industry
· Experience with social media and digital marketing platforms
· Experience with implementation of successful integrated marketing campaigns
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Exceptional time management and organisation skills with a strong ability to multitask conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications or Marketing preferred
· Strong practical experience with Google Analytics
· Proven experience in digital marketing including SEO, Paid Search, Social and Affiliate marketing
· Sound understanding of eCommerce and digital marketing best practices
Gabee Products is an iconic Australian fashion accessory company with key brands including Gabee, Cobb & Co, Echolac and Monique. We offer our customers timeless style and quality accessories, across Women’s, Men’s, Children’s, Baby and Travel goods categories. As a family-owned company, at Gabee Products we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. We work hard to play hard, and we believe every Team Member is an essential part of our ongoing success.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, relevant experience and why you think you would be a perfect fit!