Gabee is committed to ensuring the confidentiality and privacy of our customers’ personal information. Our privacy terms comply with the Australian National Privacy Principles as detailed in the Privacy Act 1988.We acknowledge that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take this very seriously. We will only use and disclose your personal information for the primary purposes of our business as a retailer when you have given consent to do so.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will only collect personal information if it is necessary for us to carry out our functions as a retailer. We will collect such information by lawful and fair means and in an unobtrusive way.
- You may provide us with personal information about yourself each time you contact us via phone, email or fax or when processing an online order or subscribing to our VIP club. We may collect information such as; your name, contact details, and any other information you supply to us.
- We obtain this information to provide you with information about our products and services and also for better understanding of our customers.
2. SECURITY AND ACCESS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information which you provide to us will be kept confidential and secure and will not be accessible for unauthorised use, amendment or disclosure. Our staff are employed on the basis that they must protect the information you disclose. You can access the personal information that we hold about you, at any time, by contacting our Privacy Officer.
3. ENSURING ACCURACY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE HOLD
We will reasonably attempt to ensure that the personal information that we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If your details have changed please inform us with the correct information, so that we may update it. If you need to provide us with any changes to your details, please email sales@Gabee.com.au, or you can update them via the website.
4. DEALING WITH GABEE ONLINE
Protecting the information that you disclose via the online ordering system is a priority at Gabee. When processing an online order, please feel comfortable that your information is secure. The website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an electronic security system, designed to protect your contact and payment details. All information that you enter in the Gabee Online store is encrypted with 128 bit encryption to secure your details.
5. GABEE PRIVACY COMPLAINT PROCESS
If you are concerned with the way that Gabee has handled your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer with your complaint. We will take steps to promptly remedy any concerns.
Privacy Officer: +61 3 9543 2622
Gabee is owned by Gabee Products Pty Ltd ABN 99 770 558 605
The material detailed on this website is copyright © 2016. Therefore all persons accessing the site agree to and accept the terms and conditions and its privacy.
The terms and conditions of the website may be reviewed and are subject to change. Therefore those accessing the site after such changes accept the revised terms and conditions.