Job Search - Fashion Administrator
We're seeking a talented and motivated creative professional to work with our Creative Director on developing our range of leather handbags, leather goods and accessories.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become a key person in product design and development for a renowned and thriving Australian fashion group. The right candidate will work across multiple brands and ranges, gain exposure to many areas of the business and be given opportunities for career progression.
You'll be responsible for:
- Research, analysis and presentation of market trends
- Product design, development and specification (technical packs) from concept through to sampling and production
- Assistance with concepts and execution of marketing and promotional material
Skills and experience:
- A degree and/or commensurate experience in Fashion, Graphic, Industrial or a related Design field
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Project management skills
The right candidate will need:
- To be passionate about fashion and style
- A keen interest in handbags, leather goods and accessories
- Ability to translate a brief into a design concept and an understanding of commercial considerations when designing product
- Innovative and creative approach to design
- Strong written and verbal communication talents and exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- To be a team player
We're a third generation, family owned and run Australian business located 20 minutes south-east of the CBD by car. We design, develop, wholesale and retail four well-known handbag, leather goods and luggage brands here and abroad. We are renowned for our commitment to style, quality and design, creating quality fashion products across Womens, Mens, Childrens, Baby and Travel goods categories.
- 50% off our ranges of bags, luggage and accessories
- Job diversity and flexibility
Please send a CV, portfolio and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org demonstrating your suitability to the role and addressing the key selection criteria.