Job Search - Graphic & Communication Designer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and motivated graphic and communications designer to join our team. You will play a key role in the development of our brand strategies and identity by developing high quality marketing material and communications strategies that reinforce our brands' aesthetics, ensure a consistent experience across print and digital. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work across multiple brands and a diverse product range of leather handbags, leather goods and accessories for a renowned and thriving Australian fashion group.
YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR: GRAPHIC DESIGN
- Conceptualize & design campaigns and content for all print and digital streams; including website, emails, social media, catalogues, look books & digital campaigns.
- Co-ordinate graphics for marketing, PR and web use
- Develop brand strategies and style guides
- Create product and textile artwork
- Research and identify graphic and textile trends that are relevant to our brands.
- Assist with creative concept development for advertising shoots and look books.
- Create presentations for commercial purposes
- Maintain our digital libraries
- Be responsible for the digital representation and creation of product and brand online
- Design and copy write website banners and other collateral in line with seasonal and promotional campaigns
- Review and rejuvenate website design in line with best practice
SOCIAL MEDIA, EMAIL & COMMUNICATION
- Create content and manage social media presence with appropriate brand personality and tone of voice.
- Experience with concept design for social media and EDMs.
- Photo retouching and deep etching skills
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU NEED:
- A degree and/or commensurate experience in Graphics and Communications, or a related Design field such as Web or Fashion
- Professional experience in graphic design within a retail/ fashion environment is a plus.
- Basic understanding of Flash coding, HTML is an added bonus - But not essential.
- Strong portfolio showcasing graphic design, typography skills. Textile and illustration is a plus but not essential.
- Exceptional proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong design sensibility, design concepts and attention to detail.
- Commercially minded, strong marketing and communication skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- To be passionate about retail, fashion and style.
- Ability to translate to a brief into a design concept that reflects the look and feel of a brand with commercial consideration.
- Strong written and verbal communication talents and exceptional time management and organisational skills
- A strong work ethic and ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- We're a third generation, family owned and run Australian business located 20 minutes south-east of the CBD by car. We design, develop, wholesale and retail four well-known handbag, leather goods and luggage brands here and abroad. We are renowned for our commitment to style, quality and design, creating quality fashion products across Womens, Mens, Childrens, Baby and Travel goods categories.
- Discounts our ranges of bags, luggage and accessories
- Job diversity and flexibility
If you have a creative eye and are a passionate about fashion and building your career with a well-established fashion group then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV, portfolio and a cover letter demonstrating your suitability to the role and addressing the key selection criteria. email@example.com
CONTACT US ASAP AS WE ARE CONDUCTING INTERVIEWS NOW & LOOKING TO FILL THIS POSITION SOON!